Katherine's House is a licensed board and lodge facility specializing in supporting women who are in the recovery process for their mental health and/or chemical dependency struggles. Lotus Transitional Services LLC. our sister company brings support services on site to teach skills to cope with symptoms and prevent relapses thru mental health therapy and out patient chemical dependency treatment.
Katherine’s House will provide services for women with mental health, chemical dependency issues, homelessness, high behavioral needs, trauma victims, pregnant women needing a safe and stable environment, women involved in the Criminal Justice system, women with children placed outside of their home, women who are currently utilizing medication assisted therapy (methadone, suboxone), women needing help managing medical needs (diabetes), all in a comprehensive trauma informed welcoming home environment.
Special Services will be provided to support women with their medical needs, medication management, meals, housekeeping, laundry, and transportation. In addition, Katherine's House will provide life skills training, support, and mentoring designed to promote, encourage, and develop independent living skills. Katherine's House can be utilized as a transitional or long term housing option.
Comprehensive Supportive Services Offered:
•24 hour awake staff that will consist of skilled professionals such as: LADC, RN, LPN, Peer Support Specialist, and highly qualified Resident Counselors who have experience in dealing with mental health, addiction and trauma issues.
• Onsite services for Medication Prescribing is available through EIR MED. An APRN will see the clients on an as needed basis for medication management.
•Residents have access to ongoing groups in the home such as:
- Life Skills - weekly Women's Bible Study
- Relapse prevention - Art therapy
- Trauma informed care
- Family reunification and parenting skills
- Recovery from domestic violence or sexual abuse
- Financial skills
- Supportive employment and career development including GED prep and resume building
- Behavioral health groups addressing the symptoms of their illness,
and how to cope leading to a healthier lifestyle.
- Nutrition classes by the University of Minnesota.
- Emotions and health realization
- Wellness, yoga, relaxation thru Alpha Stim machines, aromatherapy and meditation.
- Other topics as needed by individuals within the program.
•Residents will be able to utilize Equine Assisted Therapy in our rural farm setting. •Residents are provided healthy home cooked meals and desserts by our licensed cook. •Katherine’s House intends to provide women with children a supervised living environment
to assist women in reunification with their children. We have a furnished apartment for supervised
Katherine's House currently has openings.
Due to high demand, please contact us for a referral request form and fax it to 218-744-7937, or
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 218-744-4040 to schedule a tour and meet our staff